According to a report shared by Stellar Foundation a couple of hours ago, Kelp GUI version 1.0.0-rc2 (beta) and Kelp CLI v1.11.0 are now live on Stellar mainnet with major changes.
Going by the record, these new versions have been released and available for users to download a few days before the recent official announcement on Twitter by the Stellar Development Foundation.
Stellar Foundation tweeted, “Kelp GUI v1.0.0-rc2 (beta) is now available on the Stellar mainnet!”
Kelp GUI v1.0.0-rc2 (beta) is now available on the Stellar mainnet! 🎉
— Stellar (@StellarOrg) February 19, 2021
As listed on Github, below are the changes made to Kelp CLI since the release of version 1.10.0:
- Kelp GUI (beta) now available to run on Stellar mainnet
- Speed up network requests for faster performance of bot across the board
- deprecate TICK_INTERVAL_SECONDS in favor of TICK_INTERVAL_MILLIS since we can run faster on centralized exchanges now
- log time taken for update loop
- Many reliability improvements to the mirror trading template along with some new config options
- new buy_twap trading template
- Tested Bitstamp Integration for trading
- invoking the kelp binary (CLI version) produces the help screen instead of automatically spinning up the GUI now.
- Kelp GUI: better error propagation from backend to frontend in GUI for feedback to user
- Kelp GUI: fixed spread value percentages displayed in the GUI against each bot
What Does Kelp Mean
Kelp is a free open-source trading bot for the Stellar universal marketplace. It’s created to make trading seamless for users. Kelp helps traders to automate the execution of a trading strategy.
GUI on the other hand is designed to make Kelp more accessible for users. Initially, Kelp was available as a command-line tool, requiring users to have a complex configuration file to deal with.
GUI serves as a means for users to check for errors on their configuration files. It also gives users the means to view all running bots, including balances on the same page. In a nutshell, GUI enhances Kelp’s user experience.
HeraldSheets.com produces top quality content for crypto companies. We provide brand exposure for hundreds of companies. All of our clients appreciate our services. If you have any questions you may contact us easily with Herald Sheets Facebook Messenger App. Cryptocurrencies and Digital tokens are highly volatile, conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Some of the posts on this website are guest posts or paid posts that are not written by our authors and the views expressed in them do not reflect the views of this website. Herald Sheets is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or any other content posted on the site. Read full terms and conditions / disclaimer.