As a report has it, Monero Gui and CLI version 0.17.2.0 ‘Oxygen Orion’ have been released with new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
The new development was published on getmonero.org on 9th April 2021 and shared on the official Twitter handle of Monero (XMR) a couple of hours ago. According to the report, the latest version is now available on getmonero.org.
Monero tweeted, “We’re excited to announce the v0.17.2.0 ”Oxygen Orion’ release of the CLI and GUI! The release posts and downloads can be found on our website.”
We're excited to announce the v0.17.2.0 ''Oxygen Orion' release of the CLI and GUI!
The release posts and downloads can be found on our website⬇️https://t.co/eA1wcs2KZi
— Monero || #xmr (@monero) April 12, 2021
Below are the highlights of the released Monero CLI software as shared on getmonero.org, which contains the bug fixes and daemon stability improvements:
- Only print blocked nodes once with –enable-dns-blocklist.
- Fix Mac serialization compatibility issues.
- Fix potential crash with Trezor.
- Fix daemon crash with –db-sync-mode fastest.
- Daemon stability improvements.
- Bump OpenSSL dependency to 1.1.1k.
- Minor bug fixes
Similarly, below are the highlights of the released Monero GUI software as shared on getmonero.org:
- Allow sending to multiple recipients (#3332)
- Add support for pruning of new databases in wizard.
- Add support for storing multiple remote nodes.
- New “Grab QR code from screen” functionality.
- Improve search functionality on Transactions page.
- Fix a memory leak on Linux.
- Fix incorrect fiat price api usage with Kraken.
- Enable dns block list in simple mode.
- Restrict max window width / height, fix initial window alignment.
- Updated translations from Weblate.
- Update monero submodule to v0.17.2.0.
- Minor design improvements.