In addition to this, the version also comes with lowered exchange rate and price for Swaps, simplified process to create 12 Words Seed and Backup the wallet. Moreover, TronWallet is introducing a tool to minimize Swap fees via its new VIP Tier Program.
According to the update, the newest version is specifically designed to increase the options for TronWallet users to easily Swap their digital tokens through the addition of widely popular and requested option of BTC/USDT and USDT/BTC Swap pairs. This process will bring about a reduction in swap fees for small amounts.
Additionally, the simplified layout and process needed to retrieve the 12 Words Seed and backup the wallet have been designed and activated for the users.
🔥 TronWallet Update 3.1.5 🔥
— TronWallet (@TronWalletMe) March 2, 2020
There is a monthly user increase of 4.5 percent and a yearly increase of 232 percent of TronWallet’s user base.
In addition to this numbers, the Swap volume is also rising steadily and consistently, with more than $400,000 being swapped between Bitcoin (BTC), Tron (TRX), and TRX-tokens in recent time.
Additional Improvements and Bug Fixes in TronWallet Version 3.1.5
- Improve browser change accounts.
- Add social accounts on settings menu
- Improve UI/UX on settings menu
- Improve transactions display for the selected account
- Replace certain icon names with new font
- Add USDT as fixed token
- Add YouTube video support on notifications center
- Add “Select Coin” label on Balance Screen Header
- Remember last used account
- Round issue on send screen
- Remember last fee option
- Select Account modal should display balance for selected Token
- Hide action buttons when the user is in watch mode account
- Fix error when trying to send BTC with QR Code
- Fix history back issue on browser
- Fix portfolio screen chart issues
- Fix token item layout on portfolio screen
- Fix error on freeze token.