When it comes to trading in online currency, choosing a reliable crypto platform is generally the initial step. According to the Australian administration’s somewhat favorable posture regarding blockchain innovation and currencies, most foreign cryptocurrency platforms are accessible to Australians. Companies even have exposure to several crypto markets in Australia.
It might be difficult to limit down your selections and pick the trading platform that is most suited to your demands since there are so numerous. By comparing numerous worldwide and local venues, this article will assist you in determining which trading desk is ideal for you.
As you review this collection of safe and secure trades, keep your demands in mind. Some provide more ways to earn incentives, while others give superior alternatives for things like quick trading platforms, so figure out which elements will best fit your investment style!
Binance is the earth’s largest cryptocurrency platform by daily trading volume, and it’s a great choice for both new and seasoned Australian cryptocurrency investors. Users may trade around 350 various cryptocurrencies on Binance, featuring Binance Coin, the firm’s native asset. Users may also make money by staking as well as gaining dividends on their cryptocurrency holdings. Clients can also exchange peer-to-peer (P2P), partake in leverage trading, and employ complex trading alternatives like commodity derivatives on Binance.
Australian Binance users can:
- Cryptocurrency may be held and traded for a little charge.
- Binance investment funds provide interest in cryptocurrency.
- Make use of sophisticated features such as trading pairs, derivatives, and leverage trading.
- Binance debit cards make it simple to spend cryptocurrency.
- Seek out using a crypto loan
Binance is the nation’s biggest cryptocurrency trading marketplace. It is not especially consumer because it provides a large number of trading tools and settings. Binance is anticipated to have a high learning curve for consumers of all ability levels.
Binance offers a comprehensive range of trading options via its computer or laptop dashboards, such as an excellent variety of market indicators and thousands of cryptocurrencies. Users may also choose from several trading choices, such as contracts and alternatives, as well as several other trading platforms.
Binance also provides a complete learning network, an NFT framework, and other services in conjunction with its instruments and capabilities.
Binance is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange located in China which was established in 2017 by software engineer Changpeng Zhao.
Binance’s diversity may appeal to experienced traders, while newcomers may be confused by the platform’s numerous features. Furthermore, the company’s continuous inquiries and expanding list of governmental difficulties are alarming.
Cryptocurrencies Available on Binance
On Binance’s platform, you may trade over 365 different cryptocurrencies. 1 It also accepts several fiat currencies, such as the US dollar, euro, Australian dollar, British pound, Hong Kong dollar, and Indian rupee. 7 Binance could offer anything from 50 to 591 cryptocurrency combinations, according to your region.
Binance Coin (BNB), Harmony (ONE), VeChain (VET), Dogecoin (DOGE), VeThor Token (VTHO), and Matic Network are among the cryptocurrencies accessible on the exchange (MATIC). Binance also accepts several prominent coins, including:
- There are over 365 cryptocurrencies available for trading around the world.
- Fees are low.
- A large number of trading choices and chart patterns are available.
- The Binance network is not available to consumers in the United States.
- The platform is complicated and could be perplexing.
- There isn’t a built-in electronic wallet.
- In several nations, Binance has run into regulatory issues.
Although Binance is the nation’s biggest cryptocurrency platform, continuous inquiries and a growing list of nations that have banned or limited the firm’s services are grounds for caution. Its platform could be too difficult for rookie bitcoin investors to understand.
Binance, on the other hand, may contain the functionality you’re seeking if you’re a seasoned global trader keen to try out new tokens and trade alternatives. Binance may offer some opportunities to active traders in the United States. Although it is based in the United States, it supports fewer cryptocurrencies than the worldwide platform. Whenever you start trading with Binance, make sure that you do your homework and compare services.
CoinSpot is a crypto trading platform based in Australia that was established in 2013. It is a well-known and trustworthy service that provides expert trading tools such as stop-loss with limited bids to its customers. Companies in Australia can use CoinSpot using controlled accounts because it serves investment company accounts all over the globe.
Australian CoinSpot users can:
- Buy, trade, and exchange 280 various cryptos with ease.
- Anywhere at the time, contact the firm’s help desk.
- Create accounts for institutional investors.
- Use pricing that is locked in.
Since 2013, CoinSpot has always been at the vanguard of Australia’s cryptocurrency innovation.
What is their goal? To create a simple solution that includes anything that a trader wanted to obtain, sell, plus manage multiple cryptocurrency assets.
And over 300 cryptocurrencies are available for trading, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin, to mention a few. NFTs and DeFi were just introduced to CoinSpot’s inventory of tradable commodities.
CoinSpot is appropriate for all kinds of traders, while more experienced traders could consider it deficient in capability. It offers a simple user design with good graphing provided by TradingView, which is reasonably simple to use.
Customers can create stop damage and halt limit orders, which are important for reducing risk in transactions.
Those interested in trading bigger values, such as SMSFs and corporate investors, have access to a dedicated SMSF team with OTC (Over The Counter) trading floor.
- With such a service fee, transfer money with such an AUD bank card.
- After most here have been authenticated, you can immediately buy as well as offer trades.
- In comparison to similar Australian exchanges, there is a large selection of coins, NFTs, and DeFi.
- Users can use the unit cost average by scheduling recurring transactions on a weekly, monthly, or daily basis.
- Easily change the displayed amount from USD to AUD and vice versa.
- The company is AUSTRAC-regulated and ISO-certified.
- Volume limit is set every week and grows with time.
- There is no option to trade on margin.
- It is not possible to charge bills with crypto.
Swyftx is a famous Australian market that provides a simple customer experience right away. To begin trading, simply register an account, authenticate your identification, and transfer funds from your POLi Pay, PayID, or OSKO account. The platform offers outstanding trading tools, featuring comprehensive charting with TradingView and real-time data, although there are around 260 various digital products accessible for trade on the market. The marketplace has a flood of favorable user evaluations, with many praising its user design and customer support.
Swyftx customers in Australia can do the following:
- Reap the benefits of live chat help available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- AUD can be deposited in several ways.
- Make use of complex charting software.
- There are no deposit charges and only 0.6 percent trading costs when you trade with us.
Swyftx was founded by Angus Goldman and Alex Harper in response to a large desire for a fluid cryptocurrency market that followed Australian cryptocurrency legislation and taxation.
Swyftx’s brokerage offerings make it ideal for beginner traders and also experienced traders from Australia who wishes to use a crypto market that is personalized to their needs.
It provides investors with tax advantages and the chance to exploit the bitcoin market on a broader scale through a cryptocurrency self-managed mega account that it administers.
Is it safe?
Swyftx safeguards your funds by storing them in both hot and cold pockets. It employs additional security measures such as two-factor authentication, JWT tokens, and meeting expiration. Users now have the option of storing their valuables in a separate online wallet.
Swyftx Pty Ltd is the company that owns and operates Swyftx (ACN 623 556 730). It does have a privacy protection policy, and as an AUSTRAC-registered virtual currency exchange service operator, or DCEP, it follows rigorous Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures and transaction tracking programs to help prevent money trafficking and terrorist financing.
- Due to cheaper costs and modest spreads, it is a good bargain for Australian clients.
- Trial trading, asset tracking, and repeating trades are all sophisticated trading capabilities.
- The service allows you to trade over 270 different cryptocurrencies.
- Customer service has a short wait time.
- Numerous payment options, including card payments, are supported.
- It makes it simple to report gains from cryptocurrency exchanges to the ATO.
- Exchanging funds for AUD have high forex charges.
Kraken is a cryptocurrency exchange situated in the United States that Australians can use. It is now placed fourth among CoinMarketCap’s ranking of the most popular platforms, and it provides nearly the same amount of coinage for trade as Coinbase and Gemini. Kraken prides itself on being one of the most reliable exchanges, with 24-hour customer service available to assist clients with their funds. This is a crucial aspect, as many other exchangers have been criticized for lacking customer-facing equipment and live assistance.
In Australia, Kraken users can:
- Invest AUD into safe institutions to trade.
- Make use of well-designed charting software.
- You can contact customer care at any moment.
- Profit from the reduced trading fees.
Kraken is a large cryptocurrency marketplace that allows users to buy, trade, and swap a variety of cryptocurrencies, especially leading companies Bitcoin and Ethereum. Kraken provides users leverage accounts and contracts trading, speculative products beneficial for particular trading techniques, in addition to buying and selling bitcoin at market prices.
The main Kraken site is the simplest spot for novice crypto traders to get started in the Kraken community. Outside of cryptocurrencies, more professional traders may favor the lower-cost actual trading system Kraken Pro.
Kraken is a cryptocurrency exchange based in San Francisco that has offices all over the globe. Clients in 185 nations, such as the United States, are supported. Personal and corporate investors can benefit from Kraken’s low-cost bitcoin trading.
Beginners should use the regular Kraken interface, while skilled and professional crypto traders should use Kraken Pro and its extensive margin and contracts capabilities. Novice should also go to the earning tab, where they can deposit their cryptocurrency balance plus earn money. Kraken is likely to be able to meet your bitcoin needs because of its blend of networks and offerings.
- Kraken accepts over 50 different altcoins, notably Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Solana, Dogecoin, and Stellar Lumens.
- Streamlined user connection: Although if you have no prior knowledge of cryptocurrency, Kraken is fairly straightforward to use.
- Kraken is a high-liquidity marketplace in which it is simple to purchase and trade at market prices.
- Greater trading fees even while not utilizing Kraken Pro: Trading fees on the basic Kraken network are greater than it is on Kraken Pro.
- There aren’t as numerous altcoins as some of the competition: While Kraken has a lot of coins, it also has a lot of coins that aren’t available.
- Some customers have reported losses as a result of hacks: Several users have reported a record of costly cyberattacks with no or little help from Kraken.
Coinbase is an extremely user-friendly system. Its user experience and smartphone apps have a clean and engaging design. The marketplace is the second-largest market in the world by average traded turnover, and perhaps the most prominent in the U. S. It is considered one of the finest platforms, with no significant security incidents disclosed to date.
Coinbase or Coinbase Pro are the two options for Australian customers. Customers can create purchases or transfer payments immediately from their financial accounts using a bank card. Coinbase, on the other hand, only supports about 50 distinct coins for buying and trade.
Australian Coinbase clients can:
- After depositing AUD, you can safely acquire and exchange digital assets.
- By watching informative videos, you can earn cryptocurrency.
- Participate in staking and keep your funds safe in the Coinbase vault.
- Count on several security and customer authentication measures to keep you safe.
Coinbase is a cryptocurrency trading and investment website that lets users purchase, sell, and trade over 100 different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. Coinbase is a major firm including over 73 million customers and a market capitalization of $255 billion.
For basic buy and sell transactions, beginners may probably appreciate the original Coinbase site. Coinbase Pro, which is available to all Coinbase users, gives sophisticated consumers access to extra tools and order kinds.
Cryptocurrencies are a unique investment vehicle that can be dangerous and unpredictable, making them inaccessible to some investors. Coinbase, on the other hand, is a wonderful alternative for newcomers and veterans, both if you’re intrigued by bitcoin.
Coinbase began in 2012 as a platform for sending and receiving Bitcoin. The business now employs over 2,700 people worldwide and supports dozens of different cryptocurrencies. 1 Coinbase is a decentralized organization with no central office.
Coinbase has over 100 million users in over 100 countries, and consumers trade $327 billion per month. Coinbase is in charge of a thriving bitcoin ecosystem that includes over 9,000 financial organizations.
Coinbase offers two different trading venues as well as a cryptocurrency storage service. You’re capable of finding all you require to create and administer a bitcoin portfolio or trading strategy among the Coinbase offerings.
- Convenient to operate for cryptocurrency newbies: The primary Coinbase webpage and smartphone app are both incredibly user-friendly, allowing you to instantly purchase, sell, and swap cryptocurrencies.
- Support for a wide variety of cryptocurrencies: Coinbase now accepts over 100 cryptocurrencies for trade, with more being added regularly.
- Cryptocurrency earning opportunities include: Make investments in qualified holdings or using Coinbase Earn to receive a tiny amount of fresh currency.
- Coinbase Pro offers reduced prices: Any customer can upgrade to Coinbase Pro, an actual trading marketplace with more functionality and reduced fees.
- High trading fees: Trading fees on the main Coinbase network are notoriously high.
- Client service concerns: Coinbase’s client support is rated poorly, even when major account security issues arise.
- Many cryptocurrencies are unavailable to trade, despite Coinbase’s extensive list of supported currencies.
Bittrex is a reputable cryptocurrency marketplace based in the United States. Its trading algorithm is one of the most powerful in the crypto world, allowing for quick transactions and requests. Bittrex imposes a fixed cost of 0.25 percent on each trade, which is greater than other platforms. Customers can, however, earn “credits” throughout time which they could use to perform zero-fee trades afterward. Bittrex properly vets the coins it supports, which is important for traders’ safety.
Australian Bittrex customers can:
- 350 coins to buy and sell (on par with Binance)
- Coins should be kept on a very safe platform.
- Use a Bittrex debit card to make fiat payments and transactions.
- To have accessibility to commission-free deals, you must first accumulate points.
Gemini was founded in 2015 and is situated in the United States. The exchange provides traders with a more advanced crypto investment experience with somewhat higher trading costs. The site has developed programs that allow customers to earn up to 7.4 percent annual percentage yield (APY) on their investments, as well as privileges such as the Gemini credit card. Gemini, like many other top U.S.-based platforms, offers a very user-friendly interface and accepts 45 distinct coins.
In Australia, Gemini customers can:
- Earn cryptocurrency on the exchange by participating in a variety of activities.
- Cryptocurrency should be stored in a secure environment with organizational encryption.
- Gemini’s strong attention to regulatory compliance gives you peace of mind.
- Buying cryptocurrency with a credit or debit card or a direct deposit is simple.
This comprehensive guide of cryptocurrency exchanges available in Australia will help traders to know which digital asset exchange is good for them. You have now everything you need to know to make your decision.