Capitrade Launchpad is a decentralized Initial DEX Offering (IDO) launchpad on the Cardano blockchain network. Capitrade launchpad in full operation will provide an efficient and secure method of investing in the rapidly growing number of blockchain projects. These IDO launchpads serve as an investment accumulator for projects, especially for DeFi, GameFi and Metaverse projects, by attracting investors in similar niches. The community, investors and project developers can come together to build up the project from scratch.
Visit capitrade Token sale page to participate in CDE Seed Sale Event
Capitrade Launchpad will enables users to participate in token pre-sales and early liquidity farming for blockchain projects using one easy-to-use interface. The launchpad will also vet each project’s code thoroughly, ensuring each project is secure, scalable and achieves the founders’ objectives.
Specifically, early-stage investors using Capitrade Launchpad will encounter a five tier based system, which functions as the platform for participating in IDO launches. The tier-based system allows users to access new projects IDOs by staking their $CDE tokens. The more $CDE a user stakes, the higher their chances of gaining pre-sale access to a launch pool.
Capitrade Tier system
- Tier 1 – Minimum Stake: 1,000 CDE Tokens – Maximum Stake: 5,000 CDE Tokens
- Tier 2 – Minimum Stake: 5,000 CDE Tokens – Maximum Stake: 20,000 CDE Tokens
- Tier 3 – Minimum Stake: 20,000 CDE Tokens – Maximum Stake: 100,000 CDE Tokens
- Tier 4 – Minimum Stake: 100,000 CDE Tokens – Maximum Stake: 500,000 CDE Tokens
- Tier 5 – Minimum Stake: 500,000 CDE Tokens – Maximum Stake: 2,000,000 CDE Tokens
Capitrade Launchpad Amazing Features
- LAUNCHPAD – Capitrade creates a fair decentralized IDO launchpad platform that benefits our token holders.
- INTEROPERABILITY – With the emergence Web 3.0, interoperability is a rare feature in the crypto community. Capitrade Launchpad will deploy sets of Protocols that will contain Investors from other Blockchain Network. News relating to network partnership will be announced through our media outlets.
- ACCESS TO BLOCKCHAIN PROJECTS – Providing a user friendly gateway for users to seamlessly access and invest in well-vetted projects
- STAKING & COMPLIANT – Staking is beneficial for investors who want to guarantee that their digital assets are secured to the fullest extent possible while still supporting the network and reaping the returns of their efforts.
- LIQUIDITY – Capitrade native token (CDE) tokens may be exchanged for other tokens, this will allow market players to supply liquidity and form a market.
- GOVERNANCE VOTING – On-chain Voting for tokens holders to improve the project development.
- FUND GENERATION OPTIONS – Facilitate various types of fundraising phases including the Token Sales, NFT sale and more
What makes Capitrade Unique?
Capitrade aims to create a secure and fair launchpad for developers and investors and promote accountability in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. There have been a few cases where the developers developed a bogus project and disappeared after the initial funding rounds leaving the investors with huge losses. Capitrade aims to ensure that this scenario does not happen,
How To Join CDE Token Seed Sale
CDE Token is available for purchase on Capitrade Seed Sale portal. Capitrade launchpad has integrated cardano blockchain networks for its $CDE token sale event.
Interested members can participate in Capitrade’s on going Seed sale event using ADA Coin
Join Seed Sale
– Website – https://capitrade.cc
– Twitter – https://twitter.com/capitrade_cc
– Medium – capitrade.medium.com
– Facebook – www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100076714055836
HeraldSheets.com produces top quality content for crypto companies. We provide brand exposure for hundreds of companies. All of our clients appreciate our services. If you have any questions you may contact us. Cryptocurrencies and Digital tokens are highly volatile, conduct your own research before making any investment decisions. Some of the posts on this website are guest posts or paid posts that are not written by our authors and the views expressed in them do not reflect the views of this website. Herald Sheets is not responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or any other content posted on the site. Read full terms and conditions / disclaimer.